One of our aloe succulent plants has grown to be very large and oversized over the years. Each year in the Spring, a huge stalk grows out which then branches off into a crown beautiful flowers. One that is very unique with several stages to create delicate textures and colors. Once they open up we get humming birds coming for the honey.
After snapping off a handful of photos in the garden today here are two photos that turned out well as a wallpaper for your desktop, iPad (now in the new iPad retina display size), iPhone, and Facebook Cover. I hope you enjoy them and please feel free to share.
- Download Aloe Flowers: Zip
- Aloe Flower: Desktop iPad iPhone Facebook
- Aloe Flowers: Desktop iPad iPhone Facebook
- Succulent Garden at Lotusland
- Desert and Succulent Garden at The Huntington
- Book: Hardy Succulents: Tough Plants for Every Climate on Amazon
- Book: Succulent Container Gardens: Design Eye-Catching Displays with 350 Easy-Care Plants on Amazon
- Succulent plants on Wikipedia
Do you have succulents? Please feel free to share your thoughts below and I hope you enjoy the desktops!