I love this time of year in the garden, especially the succulents. They are blooming with rich vibrant colors and uniquely complex textures and patterns that provide wonderful depth to our backyard garden.Here are the final three photos showcasing succulents for February. Use as wallpapers for your desktop, iPad (now in iPad 3 size), iPhone, and now in Facebook Timeline Cover size. Feel free to share and I hope you enjoy them.
Wedge Leaves with Bouquet
Download Wedge Leaves with Bouquet
Download Tiger Succulent
Download Magenta Cones
- Original photos on Flickr
- Shot with Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
- Succulent Garden at Lotusland
- Desert and Succulent Garden at The Huntington
- Book: Hardy Succulents: Tough Plants for Every Climate on Amazon
- Book: Succulent Container Gardens: Design Eye-Catching Displays with 350 Easy-Care Plants on Amazon
- Succulent plants on Wikipedia
Do you enjoy succulent plants? Please feel free to share your thoughts below, thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy the desktops!